"Henry is an award winning tech entrepreneur and operator who has helped to build some of the world's leading tech startups"
The story so far..........
- Proven track record in growing and scaling disruptive technology start ups
- Held senior operational & leadership roles (up to Director, VP and C Level)
- Extensive Boardroom Experience
- Integral in building JUST EAT from startup in UK through to IPO (£5.25Bn Market Cap LON: JE)
- Founded The Entertainer (Co Owned by Abraaj Capital) in UK/Europe
- Advise/d start ups, top tier venture capital and private equity funds globally
- Mentor Startup CEO's and Leadership teams for Seedcamp, Pitch@Palace and PiLabs
- Mentor entrepreneurs globally
- Judged Richard Branson's - VOOM Pitch to Rich (Roadshow) and Get In The Ring European Final
- Judged The Asian Apprenticeship Awards
- Speaker at high profile events globally (Including Websummit, VivaTech & National Digital Week
- Founder of PEACE TECH in Northern Ireland (Nurturing innovation, entrepreneurship & peace)
- Technology Journalist for Irish Tech News
- Angel Investor in very early stage technology startups
- Recognised as one of the top 25 entrepreneurs in the UK by Smith & Williamson
Some of the companies Henry is proud to be currently (or previously) involved with
"Henry is a high performing leader, with 18 years of successful leadership and proven commercial experience"
Comfortable working with and within start up/boutique sized companies to global stock market listed organisations, with the gravitas and acumen to create & develop C-Level relationships
Equipped with a unique combination of excellent leadership, communication, team building, and critical thinking skills
Focussed strategically on ROI, consistently over achieving against business targets/plans, working in different sectors/industries, gaining credibility/reputation quickly, facilitating strong professional relationships and partnerships
Proven track record leading through difficult large-scale change in fast-growing company environments (including start-ups, global e-tailers and B2B/B2C product and service providers) whilst driving results and customer-focused product, process and operational improvements
- Extensive experience in strategy planning, execution, activation and scaling, to plan, agree, implement and achieve ongoing business set targets/goals.
- Gravitas and proven track record to work at and with C-level, delivering key partnerships, yielding high volume and high ticket order values.
- Built and managed highly successful teams from scratch.
- Extensive experience in ATL and BTL marketing approaches, working directly with CMO's, Marketing Directors and Agencies, on a local, regional and national Basis.
- Activated campaigns through OmniChannel, TV, radio, Outdoor, Street Furniture, SEO, Google PPC Ad-words, Display Targeting/Re-Targeting, Social Media, Trade Marketing and POS.
- Extensive experience working with affiliate networks and partners.
- Extensive cross functional operational leadership and board experience in hyper growth start ups and multi continent organisations,
- Extensive P&L responsibility.
- Skilled in strategic planning, operations management, renumeration and incentive package design, consulting, problem solving, process development & step change management
- Experienced in creating and implementing financial models, which are focussed on growth and unit economics.
- Many years of experience in Angel Investment, Venture Capital and Private Equity.
- Understand how to and have raised investment via Venture Capital and Private Placement.
- Privileged to spend a year based at Abraaj Capital's global HQ, which provided invaluable learnings in Economics and Finance.
- Have an extensive network in the financial and investment world
- Ran systems from a technical standpoint, understanding the business question, translating that into analytics and implementing step change from the results.
- Collaborated with and led cross functional agile development teams, working in sprints.
- Proficient in use and customisation of many SAAS solutions.
eCommerce, Internet, Grocers, Fashion, Beauty, FMCG, Enterprise SaaS, Leisure & Hospitality, Luxury Hotels, On/Off trade, Retail, Recruitment, Aviation, Transport/Logistics, QSR and FDR (Michelin Star) Restaurants, Loyalty, Publishing, Affiliates, Marketing, Venture Capital and Private Equity
Secured and managed strategic partnerships with the likes of.....
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Apple, Asda, Asos, Bentley, Brompton Brands, Caprice Group, Carrefour, Coca Cola, Commercial Bank of Dubai, David Lloyd, DHL, Du, Elemis, Emaar, Emirates Airline, Emirates NBD, Etihad, Etisalat, Facebook, Ferrari, Ford, Fortnum and Mason, Google, Harrods, Hertz, Hilton, HSBC, Jumeriah, Kuene and Nagel, Leo Burnett, Liberty, Louis Vuitton, Marriot, Morrisons, Mashreq Bank, Mastercard, Merlin, Microsoft, Namco, Nandos, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Papa Johns, Pepsi, OMD, o2, Sainsburys, Selfridges, Starwood, Tesco, Uber, UPS, UAE Government, UK Government, Westfield, WH Smith, Viceroy, VOSS, Virgin and many more.